Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 130



Dear Daddy,
Merry Christmas! Today was Christmas day and when I woke up Mommy told me that we should go into the living room to see what Santa Claus brought me so we did. When we opened the door to the living room I saw this
Santa must have seen that I was a good boy! I got a whole bunch of things! I got a Hot Dog Dancing Mickey, some Mega blocks, a few books, some shirts, tub toys, utensils, a baby einstein CD and a few other things. I was super excited, especially with my dancing Mickey.
We had breakfast and then we got dressed for the day and went to visit Tia Hayde so we could give her the gifts we got her. She also got me a present and I was so excited when I opened it because it was a stuffed Mickey. Everyone knows I love Mickey!
We dropped by at Grandma and Grandpa's house too and stayed there for awhile. I had more presents waiting there from everyone else including a 49ers Jersey and a Mickey Sweatshirt. After our little visit there we went to Tio Eve's house because Nino Evito was there with Baby Alicia so we went and gave her the presents we got her. Mommy got some cute pictures of the two of us, I even held Baby Alicia! Alicia and her Mommy and Daddy got me some really cute shirts and Alicia loved the toy bar, outfit and toys r us gift card we got for her. She didn't say anything but I could tell she was excited!
We came home and took a nap because we were really tired and once we woke up we ate our dinner and just relaxed for the rest of the day. Overall, it was a good Christmas, I can't wait for next year when you'll be here with us!
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment