Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 132


Dear Daddy,
Today was Sunday and I woke up around 7:30 but Mommy let me watch a Baby Einstein movie on my new DVD player Grandma and Grandpa got me for Christmas so she could sleep a little longer. I didn't mind and when the movie was over I played with my stuffed animals for a little. When Mommy got up we went and had breakfast. She made some oatmeal for me and some papaya with banana. I ate it all up! She started working on her breakfast while I played with my toys. I was being so silly and found my new undies and was trying to put them on my head! I'm so silly Daddy!
After we had both had our breakfast, we decided to go back to bed for awhile and took a nap. Mommy wanted to rest because she had to got to work in the afternoon and she was not looking forward to it.
When I woke up, Mommy was getting ready for work. It was running close to lunch time so Grandma fed me my lunch and then we went to drop Mommy off at work. The rest of the day was boring, I stayed home and Grandma started taking down the Christmas tree. I was sad to see it go, especially the birds.
I was getting tired but refused my nap so Grandma didn't want me to sleep so close to bedtime. I was cranky! So when Mommy go home I was happy because I knew that meant it was time for us to get ready for bed and read our books. We did that and I was falling asleep while Mommy was reading to me so she put me in my crib and I fell fast asleep.
Love,
Gabriel

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are so cute Gabriel! I bet your daddy misses you just as much as you miss him!

    ReplyDelete