Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 131


Dear Daddy,
Today since Mommy was off we did a whole lotta nothing! We stayed in our PJs until around 12 and napped together as well. After lunch Mommy changed me and then started getting ready because Geny and the girls were coming over for another after Christmas dinner. I wore my plaid shirt that my Nino got me and I looked so handsome.

I was happy when Geny was here, I showed off all of my toys and my little friend Luis came over too, he's Geny's nephew. We played together and I shared my toys with him. Later I was getting cranky so Mommy put me down for my nap. I slept for two hours and when I woke up I was as happy as can be. I was running around nakey and being silly for everyone.




Soon I ate my dinner and then played a little more before it was time to get ready for bed. I was so tired! I conked out as soon as my little head hit the pillow!

Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment