Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 1

Dear Daddy,
   Mommy says today is officially the first day. She explained to me how you are going to be away for  a while a few weeks ago but she said today you actually go bye-bye. I don't know what she means. She seemed really sad and seeing her this way made me sad too. You have been gone for a while already. I miss you a lot but Mommy says that you will be back soon and we have to be strong for you. She says that writing here about what happens every day while you're gone will be good because it will seem like you're with us and not missing out so much. 
  I know you miss us too, that you miss our kisses and seeing us and that you'll miss many firsts but I promise Daddy, I will be the man of the house and take care of Mommy. I promise that I won't forget you and that I will give you tons of hugs and kisses when I see you. Daddy, no matter how far away you are and how long you're gone, I will always love you. You're always in my heart.
    Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment