Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 11

Dear Daddy,
Today I had a playdate with Brandon. His Mommy came and picked Mommy and I up at 11 and we headed over to their house. I got to ride in Brandon's big boy carseat so I wasn't all squished like last time! When we got to their house, Brandon and I played for a little bit and then we went out to the swings. His Mommy and Daddy bought Brandon some swings for their backyard and that's why they invited us over! It was so much fun. 
After the swings the Moms put on a Baby Einstein video so they could eat lunch. Brandon and I wanted some of their sandwiches but those women wouldn't share with us! So I guess the only option we had was to watch the movie. After they ate Mommy gave me my lunch  and after that, Brandon and I both took naps because we were pooped after playing and swinging. After about an hour or so, we both woke up and played some more but then it was time to go home so Adrienne drove us home. 
The rest of the day was very uneventful, nothing out of the ordinary, I played with my toys and worked on one of my cars, I had dinner and I went for a walk with Grandpa. After our walk I took my bath and got ready for bedtime. Mommy fed me boob and then she put me in the crib. I cried because I don't understand why she wont let me sleep in the big bed with her. But I only cried for a few minutes and then I just went to sleep. I'm sure Mommy was quite relieved since I didn't put up a big fight like last night. 
Miss you so much Daddy and can't wait for you to come home.
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment