Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 9


Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy was off so she and Julia took me to the park after my morning nap. I went on the swing and was swinging so high I almost flew away! It was so fun! I love the swings and got mad when Mommy stopped pushing me. She doesn't get that I want to touch the clouds when she pushes me...I'm telling you, she's such a worrier, but I'm sure you know that, right Daddy?


After the swings we went on the grass and we played with my ball. 
My pitch is getting better and I'm throwing harder and farther. Mommy says that I will be in the major leagues my the time I'm three but I keep telling her that she's wrong, I will be in the majors at only two years old...just watch. I still don't like the grass much, so I mostly stayed on the blanket. I felt so trapped! I wanted to crawl around but the grass felt icky on my knees and
 hands that I just stayed put. 

Mommy and Julia laughed because I was crawling around in circles on the blanket and was making car noises. 
I don't understand how that's funny but you know old people, they think everything I do is cute and funny. I know I'm funny, but crawling? Um, not too much of a novelty there Sherlock!
After the park we came home and took a nap since I was exhausted and didn't wake up until
 6:30! By that time it was dinner time. I had some rice and beans that Grandma made and I also ate mango puree. When I was done with dinner Grandma and Grandpa came over so I left with Grandpa for our daily Macho Time while the ladies stayed at home and gossiped. WOMEN! After our walk it was time for my bath and bed but I gave Mommy a hard time today. She got tired of my fussing and just left me in my crib to cry. I don't know why she doesn't use the crib, I hate it! I like sleeping on the big bed but Mom says I need to sleep in my crib. Again, I hate that darn crib!
 Eventually, after about half an hour of crying Mommy gave up and put me on the bed. I got to spread out and fell fast asleep in less than five minutes. 
Sweet Victory!
Love you and miss you so much!
Gabriel






No comments:

Post a Comment