Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 10

Dear Daddy,
Today we got to talk to you! I was so excited to hear your voice. I miss you so much and hearing your voice made me miss you even more. I kept looking around for you but when I couldn't find you I would just kiss you through the phone. Mommy was happy to talk to you too. She's been having a rough time lately so I know how hearing your voice makes her feel better.
I took a long morning nap and skipped my afternoon nap which Mommy hoped would make me tired enough to sleep earlier. I was in bed by 7:45 and fell asleep right away but around 8:45 I woke up screaming because I had a night mare. Mommy and Aunt Dani ran in to see how I was because I was shreiking. Since then I've been up and Mommy is trying to make me cry it out but she's reaching her breaking point, I can tell. Its almost 10:15 and I'm still awake crying. I wonder how much longer it will be until she takes me out of this darn crib. 
Love you Daddy,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment