Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 2

Dear Daddy,
  I woke up really early today and Mommy wasn't too happy about it. She was hoping that I would sleep in since it was her day off but after throwing all my toys out of the crib and screeching like a bird and yelling at her I decided to poop and stink up the room. You'd think after 10 months, almost 11, she would have learned by now that I'm the boss. 
We had a really busy day Daddy. Mommy is going party crazy and we ran all over the place buying party supplies and stuff. Mommy painted flower pots and picture frames for the centerpieces and by the time she was done she had paint all over herself. I got some paint on me too, I wanted to help her but she kept saying "No" so I went to play with Elmo and my cars and then proceeded to biting into a candle. Mommy wasn't too happy about that and when Grandma got home she wasn't either. 
I woke up with a runny nose today and Mommy is hoping that I don't get sick again. She said I was being a pooper because I was kind of fussy all day long. 
I miss you and love you so much. I hope you're doing OK too.
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment