Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 107

Dear Daddy,
Today was Monday, which means that Mommy was off today. We had lots of things to do today so after we woke up, we ate breakfast and got ready for our day. First, we went to the post office, then to Micheals, Kmart and Rite Aid. After that, we went to Tanforan to buy Grandma Adela a present. I had my lunch that Mommy packed for me there because we ended up taking longer than we expected. I was so tired that I fell asleep in the car on the way home and slept for about an hour or two. Mommy took a nap with me too because she was exhausted as well. When I woke up I played with Mommy and soon it was time for dinner. Grandpa didn't come over today but I played a whole lot with Mommy so it was ok. 
Love you so much,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment