Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 115

Dear Daddy,
Today was a very boring day. Mommy had to work so Grandma and I stayed at home and did some chores and I got to play with my toys. Soon it was time to go and get Mommy from work so we did and then came home and did a whole lot of nothing for the rest of the day since the day was pretty yucky and cold. I did take a nice long nap and when we woke up we played some more and then cuddled up because it was very cold. Mommy kept saying that she wishes that you were home to snuggle up on the couch with us, I told her we probably won't fit on the couch and to stop being silly. But really Daddy, I miss you a whole lot too. I wish you were here and I'm sure you do too. Mommy tries to be strong but sometimes I hear her cry at night, I try to make her happy and give her tons of kisses, she says I'm the only reason she hasn't gone completely insane during this deployment. What a silly woman you married Daddy!
Love you so much,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment