Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 113

Dear Daddy,
Today when I woke up, Mommy was home because she wasn't working until later. We went and ate breakfast, then we played for awhile and I started getting really tired so I decided to take a nap. Mommy says that she has been having trouble sleeping so she took a nap too because she was tired. When we woke up, I had my lunch and Mommy finished getting ready for work. The rest of the day was pretty boring, I didn't do much, we ended up going to the mall to look around and later Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. I ate and played and then Grandma gave me a bath and we waited for Mommy to get home so she could put me to bed. Mommy came home and we read some books, I brushed my teeth and then drank my milk. We also said our prayers, I love to pray Daddy, Mommy said it's a good thing because God can get you through anything.
I miss you so much, Mommy does too.
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment