Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 127



Dear Daddy,
Today was a very good day! We got to talk to you on Skype and I was happy because I got to see you. Mommy was very happy too, she said that she misses you too much, I do too.
After we talked to you Brandon came over for a playdate. We had lots of fun, he still can't walk though so he can't keep with me yet.



We also exchanged Christmas gifts. Brandon got me a big cow pillow and I love it! I got him a ball popper like the one I have. We had fun tearing the wrapping paper and trying to eat it.


After Brandon went home I went down for a nap and so did Mommy because she was really tired after cleaning up everything. By the time we woke up it was time for us to get ready for dinner so we ate and then played a whole lot until Grandpa and Grandma came over and we played until it was time to get ready for bathtime and bedtime.

Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment