Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 116


Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy didn't have to work but we had errands to run and went to Tanforan. I had a good time people watching and Mommy bought me new socks because my socks seem to always mysteriously disappear (and Mommy tries to blame me for it!). After the mall, we were kind of hungry so we stopped at Benihana's for lunch. I just love that place Daddy! I love watching the chefs cook and I just love the rice and noodles too! Mommy says it doesn't surprise her that I love going there because we all love it.
We went back home after lunch and I took a nice long nap so I was very happy when I woke up. Mommy and I played with my trucks and we read a few books. I was running around being silly and making Mommy laugh until her tummy hurt, she says I am her little ham.

I ate my dinner and then Grandpa and Grandma came over and played with me for awhile until it was time for me to get ready for our bathtime and bedtime routine. I was so tired from running around that I was asleep in no time!
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment