Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 125


Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy worked so I stayed with Grandma and since she had to work, we went and picked up Alex and then after that we went to lunch at Chipotle. When we were done, it was time to get Mommy so we walked there and I saw her working. I was so happy that I wanted to run behind the counter and hug her but she was busy and I waited until she was off so I could cover her in kisses.
We went home and I took a nap and when we woke up Mommy changed me because we were going to go to Burlingame so Mommy could get her eyebrows done. I was happy to go on a walk, we haven't been able to go on many walks because the weather has been very icky lately.

We came home and then it was time for dinner so I ate. Then Grandpa came over and I played with him and Mommy for awhile until it was time to take my bath and finish getting ready for bed.





Love you so much Daddy,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment