Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 111



Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy had a surprise for me when she got home. She told me that we were going to go to the Christmas tree lighting at Burlingame and that there was going to be a parade and it was going to be lots of fun. I was so excited but Mommy wanted me to take a nap before we went so she tired to get me to nap but I refused. Mommy and I started working on wrapping presents for your Christmas package and getting your box ready. We are both so excited for you to get your presents because we know you will love them. But here is the rule, Daddy, you can't open them until Christmas!
Eventually, I did take a small nap but around 4:30, Mommy woke me up so she could get me dressed for the tree lighting. Tia Dany, Mommy and I went to the tree lighting and waited until they lit the tree. It was cold outside and Mommy was getting annoyed because they were taking forever to light the tree, you know how impatient she gets but I was having a good time. Mommy let me run around and kept chasing after doggies that were passing by and wanting to pet them. I told Mommy I wanted a doggie but she says no. We need to get her to change her mind Daddy!
After they lit the tree, we headed down to the Avenue and waited for the parade. I loved it because I saw fire trucks, police cars, and I even saw Mrs Clause and Santa.
Grandma met up with us and we decided to leave after the parade because it was cold and we were hungry. We went to Taxis' after and I had some yogurt and pasta that Mommy brought along and then a man made me a balloon animal. I loved it!
When we got home, Mommy gave me a bath and got me ready for bed. It was such a fun day and I was exhausted so I was out before Mommy even closed the door.
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment