Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 118


Dear Daddy,
Today I stayed home with Grandma while Mommy went to work. It was rainy so we had to stay indoors all day and I was tired of being inside so when it was time to go and pick up Mommy I was so excited to get out of the house. When Mommy got home we ate lunch and then we played for awhile. I played with my ball and then Mommy and I played hide and seek. I had lots of fun but I got tired so Mommy put me down for my nap.
After an almost two and a half hour nap, I woke up and ate my dinner and then played some more. Grandma came home and I watched a movie while everyone else ate dinner. We were all wanting some yogurt so we went to harmony's and Mommy and I shared some yummy and delicious yogurt. I started getting tired so I took a bath and then got ready in my PJs and then started drinking my BaBa and soon I was fast asleep.

Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment