Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 123


Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy was off but she had to run some errands so I stayed with Grandma. I even went to work with Grandma to the house where she works! I played with Alex and he let me borrow some toys from when he was younger. I also got to see all the nutcrackers they have there. I was so excited and Alex let me hold one! Nutcrackers are my favorite! Around 1:30 Mommy and Adrienne came and got me and we went to Mr. Pickles to get some lunch. I got to hold Mommy's bag of chips and I squished the bag so hard in the car that they popped
everywhere. We had to pull over because Mommy didn't want me to eat a chip and choke, plus the chips were jalapeƱo flavored. Mommy and Adrienne at their sandwiches at home and then a little later Adrienne left and Mommy put me down for my nap. Mommy took a nap too because she was very tired too.
After our nap we played awhile and then Mommy fed me my dinner and then let me run around for awhile.


Love,

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment