Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 19

Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy hit the snooze button and slept past it so I had to wake her up at 4:15. She jumped out of bed and looked like a crazy person trying to get out the door in 15 minutes. It was funny! But I was tired so I decided to go back to sleep.
The rest of the day was uneventful, same old, same old. And when we picked Mommy up, we went to Armadillo Willys for lunch and I ate some of Mommy's chickie wings. I was getting so angy because she wouldn't give me my own chickie wings! I accidentally grabbed some of the sauce on it and it was spicy so I wasn't happy! But I still wanted some! Then Mommy and I went to Toys R Us while Grandma went to Old Navy. Mommy was looking for something at Toys R Us but they didn't have it in stock so we left. Im not sure what it was but we were in the car and bike section so I'm sure it was something for my birthday! Now to figure out what it was...
I fell asleep in the car and I didn't wake up when Mommy put me in my crib but I woke up 10 minutes after and didn't want to go back to sleep. Mommy was really tired and couldnt sleep because I wouldn't take my nap. She wasn't happy at all! Eventually she took me to the living room and she cooked me my food and later fed me dinner. As soon as I was done with dinner Grandma and Grandpa came over. Guess what? Grandma went to the doctor today and he said she was doing much better and she could hold me with her other arm so she gave me a big hug and held me! I missed her holding me! Of course, as soon as I saw Grandpa I wanted to go with him. We went on our walk and when we came back we played for awhile and then it was time for bath and bedtime. I went down without a peep!
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment