Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 33

Dear Daddy,
Today was another boring day, I had to stay with Grandma and Julia while Mommy went to work  but we had so many errands to run that we were really not home much. Finally when we picked Mommy up we went to go pick some things up at the storage unit and then came home and ate lunch. I played with Mommy after lunch and then watched a movie. Eventually I started getting fussy so I took a nap with Mommy. 
Mommy and Tia Dani needed to get their eyebrows done and remove the furriness from their faces but Grandma took Mommy's purse so they couldnt go. Since we were both tired, we fell asleep again and by the time we woke up, it was dinner time. I ate alot and then when Mommy ate I had some of her pasta. I also tried strawberries for the first time and I loved them! I made a big mess though! 
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment