Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 44

Dear Daddy,
Today I had a day full of boo-boos. I was playing by the kitchen, I know, I know, Mommy told me not to but I did it anyway, and I smashed my finger on the glass door. I cried and Mommy put some ice on it. Later I wanted to open the cabinets and I accidentally closed it on my finger. I cried again and got more ice. I also had to get blood drawn...that was NOT fun. But I tried to be a big boy and not cry so much. 
After we went to the hospital, Mommy and I went to the post office to see if they had boxes but they didn't have the ones we needed so we went home. After that, Adrienne and Brandon came over and Brandon and I played and continued our plan to take over the world. We went for a walk later because we were both being poops and not taking naps and I did take a nap. When I woke up Mommy was alone and she was cooking some food for me. 
We decided to go for a walk in my wagon and ended up going to see Grandma and Grandpa. I loved my wagon! 
Miss you so much Daddy and I cant wait for you to come home and play with me and all my toys. I know Mommy can't wait either!
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment