Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 26

Dear Daddy,
Today we got to talk to you! I was so happy to hear your voice (even though I didn't say much) and so was Mommy. We're happy to know that you're doing good and we miss you sooooo much.
Mommy worked today so I stayed with Grandma and was such a good boy. But when Mommy got home I started acting up and trying to eat the candles and throw the decorations all over the place. I was just happy to see her! 
I also got a package in the mail from my friends on the What to Expect website. Since everyone's birthday is in September we did a gift exchange and I got mine today. I got a stacking toy and I loved it! I also loved ripping the paper off!








We took a nap and when we woke up Tia Dani was home with her friend and she bought some popsicles from the paletero man. Mommy was eating a popsicle and I wanted some so I started attacking her until she gave me some. But then I had some dinner and after that it was time to play until Grandpa came to take me for my walk. 
Love you so much and miss you like crazy,
Gabriel

PS: Mommy has been trying to update every day with pictures but the  photo uploading tool isn't working very well for some reason

No comments:

Post a Comment