Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 20

Dear Daddy,
Today I made Mommy very upset because I didn't nap again. She says she doesn't know how much more of my no-nap strike she can take. I thought it was funny until she left me in the room so she could go and take a shower. Then I got ANGY! I was so mad that I started crying and screaming at the top of my lungs and I made myself throw up. She was upset when she came in five minutes later and saw throw up on my shirt because she said I didn't need to throw a tantrum over her taking a shower.  But really, it wasn't fair that she just left me in there! 
After she took me out of my little prison cell, aka:crib, we went to the living room and I played with Mommy. Grandma got home early so we ate dinner early too. Mommy gave me avocado and I ate it all up! Grandma and Grandpa didn't come over today so I didn't go on my walk. I took my bath and I was in bed early because I was so tired, I didn't even put up a fight. As you can tell, my day was very boring. Tomorrow I have swimming but Mommy isn't feeling too well so I'm not sure if we are going to skip it or not. 
Love you,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment