Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 25

Dear Daddy,
Today nothing really happened. Mommy had to go to work so I stayed with Grandma until she came home. When Mommy came home she told me my Nino Evito's daughter was born today at 10:50 am. Her name is Alicia and I guess she really wanted to come out because she wasn't due until next month! 
Mommy and I napped and then when I woke up we played with my toys. Mommy hasn't been doing well though, she's been really tired and hasn't been able to sleep lately, I think its because she hasn't talked to you in a long time. I tell her not to worry but you know how stubborn she is. She misses you too much. So do I. Everytime I go into the living room I point to the picture of the three of us and talk to your picture. 
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment