Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 34

Dear Daddy
Today Tia Yola came! We went to pick her up at the airport in the afternoon. I was so happy to see her! I remembered her right away and kissed her and told her how much I missed her. She was happy to see me too and she says that Mommy didn't give birth to me, that she cloned you and thats how I came here! She's too funny!
I got a boo-boo but no one knows how. When grandma saw some blood on my foot she realized that I didn't even cry, it's because I'm a big boy.
We also went to Burlingame Avenue so Mommy and Tia Dani could get their eyebrows done and then we had to go to Gymboree to buy Quetzali and Alicia a present. Mommy loved buying little girl outfits for a change. I think it's because she wants a little princess. I think it's a good idea too. And no, Mommy didn't make me say that, I really want a little sister.
Love you,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment