Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 29

Dear Daddy,
Today I woke up and I was with Mommy since she had to close today. I woke up around 7:30 but she put Baby Motzart on and I fell asleep in my crib until 8:40. After that we woke up and I ate breakfast and then played for awhile while Mommy had breakfast. I started getting fussy so I ate boob and then took a nap and so did Mommy. The kid next door started screaming and since the window was open he woke me up. I thought I was loud but this kid sounded like he had a microphone attatached to his mouth. I was still tired but I couldn't go back to sleep after that. Grandma fed me my lunch so Mommy could get ready for work. We eventually had to take Mommy to work and after that we went to Home Depot and Toys R Us because Julia wanted to buy my birthday present and also needed to buy some flowers for the garden.
It was a very boring day because Grandpa didn't take me out for my walk and then it started to rain! I dont like the rain because you can't go outside!
I was getting tired but I really wanted the boob. I don't get why Mommy has to work, especially since I want the boob! I almost hate it as much as she does.
Finally Grandma went to go get Mommy and as soon as I saw her I wanted to go to the room and eat and go to bed. I was so tired I fell asleep right away!
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment