Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 35

Dear Daddy,
Tomorrow is my birthday party so Mommy is stressing, you should see her, she's running around like a chicken with its head cut off. The house is invaded with boxes of goody bags, plates, cups, sodas, gifts, and a bajillion other things. Mommy says she is starting to feel sick to her stomach, I tell her she's stressing too much and to stop before she gets sick. 
Today we went to Quetzali's birthday party for a little bit and I got to see everyone and hit the piƱata. It was fun and after the party we came home and Mommy ran around like a chicken with her head cut off again getting all my clothes and her clothes ready and packed the diaper bag. Eventually I took my bath and went to bed, all her running around was getting me dizzy!
Love you and we will miss you so much tomorrow but next year (and the years after that!) we will be together for my birthday parties...hopefully you will be able to make Mom take a chill pill next year.
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment