Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 47

Dear Daddy,
Well, today was like any other day, I woke up bright and early, ate breakfast, played, pooped, napped. After I woke up from my nap Mommy was home so we played and then we all had lunch. We decided to play some more and then Mommy put me in the wagon and we headed for a walk. Mommy got the most awesome idea on our walk and took me to the park. When we got there I was so excited I was pointing at everything and I was excited to get on the swing. After that, I played on the little train and then tried to climb on the slide. I made some friends and played with them, I even stole one of the kid's pepe and put it in my mouth.
It was really sunny and we were dressed too warm so we headed home. When we got home I played it the wagon and I learned to climb in and out of it. Now I'm a pro!
We were so tired so we took a little nap and when I woke up, Mommy fed me dinner and changed my diaper so we could go see Grandma at the hospital. When Grandma Koko got home we went to see her. While we were there, you called and Grandma was very happy to hear your voice. So was Tia Brenda and of course, Mommy was too. We kept Grandma company until it was time to go home. I was so tired that I fussed the whole car ride home. Mommy gave me a super quick bath, read me a book and fed me. I was out within five minutes. 
Love you,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment