Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 64

Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy was awake when I woke up, she said she went to bed at around 2 and she woke up at 6:45 and couldn't go back to sleep. She put me in the crib and made the bed and then put a movie in for me. We were thinking about going to church but Mommy didn't want to wake Grandma up  just yet because she wasn't sure if Grandma was going to go. Mommy took a 30 minute nap while I watched my movie and then when Mommy heard Grandma go into the bathroom and take a shower, we got up and got ready for church. 
At church I saw Tio Eve, Tia Nico, Tia Ely and Tio Elmer and they had Alicia with them! I was happy to see my baby cousin, I even gave her a kiss! 
When church was over, we went to Burlingame Avenue and had some breakfast at Crepevine and I got to eat some of Mommy and Grandma's food, I even tried some of Grandma's carrot juice, which I loved! We had to pay Grandma's phone bill so we went to the Verizon store and Mommy also bought a new cover for her phone since the old one she had was all ripped because I bit it all the time. They also went to other stores and eventually we got to leave because I was bored. 
We went to Grandma Adela's house and I got to play and see Alicia again, and then went for a walk with Grandpa. Since I was tired, we only stayed for about an hour and a half and then went home to nap. 
After naptime we had to go to a party so off we went. When we got there I saw Grandma and Grandpa so I was happy. Grandpa took me to the brinca brinca but I didn't get to go inside because there were too many big kids. It looked like fun though! I can't wait until I'm old enough to go inside. I had some yummy pasta at the party but Mommy was really tired so she wanted to go home. We left at around 6:30 and when we got home I ate some more and then it was time to start getting ready for bed. 
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment