Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 68

Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy had to work so I had to stay with Grandma. I scared her today because I found a new hiding spot and was waiting for her to find me. She started panicking because she was calling my name for about a bajillion minutes until I decided to come out of hiding. It was so silly how much she was freaking out, I mean, true, I can reach the door knob but I still haven't gotten the secret of opening the door.
Soon, Mommy came home, and I played while she had a quick lunch and took a shower.She thinks she is getting sick so I told her we needed to take a nap together. Mommy and I took a nap on the couch around 2:30 and she woke me up at 5:30 because Grandpa got here. I had my dinner and then we went for a walk while Mommy relaxed. When I got home Grandma came home and they were getting dinner ready for them so I played with Grandpa some more.
While everyone ate I had a cookie and acted silly. Then it was time for us to get ready for bathtime, book time, boob time and bedtime
Miss you sooooo so much,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment