Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 61

Dear Daddy,
Today we had a whole lot of things to do in the morning again. Grandma, Tia Dani and I had to go to the dentist because Tia Dani needed to get something done to her teeth. We had to do other things too but they weren't worth remembering really. 
Around 12:30 we went to pick up Mommy and I fell asleep in the car. I woke up when she was trying to take me out of the carseat and when I saw her I saw we decided to take a nap. We were both really tired so we took an hour and a half nap but I was still tired when I woke up because I didn't nap in the morning. I decided that I didn't want to sleep anymore though because I wanted to play and make a mess. 
Mommy was getting really mad because I kept knocking over the candles or biting into them so she kept putting me in time out in my crib. I was not happy whenever she would put me in my crib and I would scream and cry. She swears she was only putting me in for 3-5 minutes but it seemed like hours were passing by. Eventually we just snuggled on the couch and watched the food network together. It was good to just relax with Mommy. We played with my little soccer ball and Mommy taught me to kick the ball. When I kick it Mommy says "Gooooool! De Gabie!" and I love when she does because it makes the game so much more interesting.  Mommy got my dinner ready. I ate Caldo de Res that she made and then I had some apple sauce, yogurt and some little beet cubes.  I also had some milk too. Grandpa came over and we played inside and I showed him how I kick the ball and then we played some more.
Soon it was time to say bye to Grandpa and get ready for bed. Mommy read the three little pigs and I was cracking up when she was doing the voices for the little pigs and the wolf. I love when Mommy reads to me. 
Miss you so much Daddy, can't wait to hear from you again, I always look on the computer when Mommy is on it to see if she is talking to you but she's not and it makes me sad. 
Love you,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment