Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 55

Dear Daddy,
 I was happy when I woke up this morning because Mommy was right there with me for the second day in a row. She took some time off from work which makes me the happiest kid on the block...No bottles, just boob, what more can a kid ask for? 
I was not happy when I went into the livingroom and saw that Julia was not there. Mommy and Grandma told me that she was gone on her trip to Chile and I wont see her in a few months. It makes me sad because Julia always would cook me yummy oatmeal and play ball with me and sing to me. It's sad but when I see her I am going to run up to her and give her a big hug.
Today we went to visit Grandma and It was fun because I got to play with Quetzali. After that, we went to the Mall and then went home. We took a nap and then when I woke up I had some dinner and played. Grandma came home early because Mommy was going to go out with Adrienne and I was going to stay home. I said bye to Mommy and then I went for a walk with Grandma while Mommy left.When Mommy got home, I was ready for bed so she put me to bed.
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment