Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 58

Dear Daddy,
Today was the first rainstorm of the year. Everyone was saying how it was raining cats and dogs, but when I looked outside all I saw was water falling from the sky. Today was also Tia Dani's birthday so we took her to to school, since it was pouring and her umbrella broke, and after that we had to go to get the car checked out to make sure everything was running ok. I got to wear my new raincoat and rain hat and I looked adorable, if I do say so myself.
I came home and had lunch and then we had to go pick Mommy up. Once we picked her up we had to stop at Target to buy some umbrellas for all of us and Mommy also got me some rainboots. She wanted the rubber kind that the big kids have but she decided on getting some that are very warm and we can even use them if we go to the snow in the winter. After Target, we stopped at the bakery to buy Tia Dani a cake and then headed home.
It was raining so hard and the wind was blowing like crazy! Mommy didn't want me near the windows because branches were flying everywhere outside. You know how paranoid she is! I watched a movie while Mommy had a quick lunch and then we snuggled up on the couch with a blanket and I had some boob and then we took a nice long nap. It was great. Mommy says rain and yucky weather calls for extra snuggle time, I like that idea. When we woke up Mommy started getting ready so we could go out to dinner with Grandma and Tia Dani. We went to Macaroni Grill and had some yummy food. Mommy shared some of her pasta and I had some yummy bread too. I even got to have an apple juice and I got to bring my special cup home. Mommy let me try to draw on the table and I liked it but then I got curious and wanted to eat the crayon so she took it away from me. 
I was getting very cranky and sleepy so when we got home, Mommy got my bath ready and then we did our bedtime routine and soon enough, I fell fast asleep.
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment