Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 73

Dear Daddy,
 Today Mommy had to work and I stayed with Grandma. We also took Grandma Adela to drop some paperwork off  and after we went to her house and I got to play with Quetzali. Abuela Nena was making some food for Tio Daniel and it smelled so yummy that I wanted some. I had some beans and Abuela Nena heated up a tortilla for Tio Daniel and I snatched away and ate it. Everyone laughed. I was also happy to see Tia Angelica because I hadn't seen her in a long, long time. She said she was making taquitos and gorditas on Sunday so I'm so excited! They are so yummy, I know Mommy used to eat them all the time when I was in her belly.
Finally, we picked Mommy up and came home. Mommy had a quick lunch and then a little while later I watched a movie while Mommy did her exercises. I was laughing so hard because Mommy was jumping up and down like a crazy person. Soon, Mommy was done jumping around and she cooled down then took a quick shower and then we cuddled up for our nap. I had a very long nap and I woke up very happy.
I had some dinner and then Mommy and I played until she and the family had dinner. While everyone was eating, Grandpa came and we played with all my toys and played bull fighter. He would hold up a cloth and I would crawl towards it and he would move it and say "olé" it was so much fun. But then Grandpa had to go and I got ready for my bath and then bed. Mommy read me my favorite book in the whole world, Good Night Moon, and then I went to bed
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment