Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 60

Dear Daddy,
Today was a very boring day. There was no more rain so I couldn't wear my rain boots or raincoat. Mommy started late today, almost at nine so she was there when I woke up. She got ready and gave me breakfast, then we went to drop her off. Grandma and I had to run some errands and then we came home because we needed to clean the house and do laundry. That was very boring so I took a nap later. 
When I woke up I ate lunch and then we went to go visit Grandma Adela and I played with all the kids and had a great time. Then it was time to pick Mommy up. When we got home Mommy had lunch and then we played. I watched a video while Mommy showered and then we snuggled up on the couch and took a nap. I woke up about an hour and a half later and we got to play with all my toys. Mommy and I played with my ball popper and then we played with my dump truck and other cars and train. It was so much fun. 
Then, someone knocked and I went to see who it was and it was Grandma Adela. I was happy to see her again. Grandpa came a little while after and then Granma Koko got home too. I played with everyone and then it was time for dinner. I ate a whole lot so I played some more so I wouldn't feel so full. I had to say bye to Grandma and Grandpa and then we got ready for bath and bedtime.
Love, 
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment