Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 55

Dear Daddy,
Mommy was off again today and we slept till almost 9. We had a boring day, lounging around at home and playing with my toys. Mommy was going to have an early dinner with her friend Martha and Grandma was going to watch me. Grandma had to go back to work and Mommy hadn't finished her dinner but she told Grandma to drop me off at the restaurant where she was having dinner and so she did. I was sleeping and when I woke up I was happy to see Mommy. She gave me some beans and rice because I wanted some of her food. I also had some tortilla too. Here is a picture of Martha, Mommy and I at the restaurant.
Soon, it was time for us to come home. I ate dinner and pretty much as soon as we got home Grandma and Grandpa came over. The men played and the women chit chatted and ate cake. Ok, I had some cake too, but I'm still a man! 
Today was a very fun day. After Grandma and Grandpa we got ready for bed and Mommy read me my favorite book that had been MIA for a long time. I missed Goodnight Moon!
Love, 
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment