Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 48

Dear Daddy,
Today was a very long day. Grandma and I went to run a whole lot of errands today and then we went to pick Mommy up from work. We came home and ate lunch and played awhile while we got ready to go pick up Grandma from the hospital. When we got there almost at two, Tia Brenda said that the doctors said that Grandma could not go home until they gave her another dose of the antibiotics in her IV but that took forever to do. So since I started getting fussy, Mommy took me to the Children's Hospital to see the train. I just loved the train!
 It was so cool! 
We also went up to the window of the nursery and we saw a bunch of little babies including a set of twin girls. They were so cute that I was blowing kisses at them. After that Mommy took me down to the gift shop and bought me an Elmo book. 
We went back to Grandma's room and Tia Brenda said she was hungry so we went down to the cafeteria and got some food. When we went back up to the room the nurse told Grandma it was time to go home so we finally went home around 5:30. We dropped Grandma and Tia Brenda off and then came home to eat dinner and play.
I was so happy because I got to talk to you today! I love seeing you on the computer and hearing your voice! 
Love you,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment