Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 49

Dear Daddy,
Today was a very special day. Mommy, Grandma Koko, Julia and I went to the pumpkin patch! There was a ton of traffic on the way there but as soon as we pulled into the parking lot I started getting excited because I could see the pumpkins and scarecrows and the train. I had such a great time! I was on a mission to find the perfect pumpkin and along the way I went on the train, saw the animals and of course, Mommy was there armed with her camera so here are some pictures of today!




Finally, I found my pumpkin! It's small and round, just like me!
We really missed you today and we really wished you were with us but next year for sure you will be and we will have so much fun choosing our pumpkins and playing at the pumpkin patch!
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment