Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 71



Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy worked and I went to church with Grandma and Tia Dany. We went to Ihop after and I ate some pancake and some egg and some fruit. I loved it! After breakfast, we went to the stores and looked around and when it was time to pick Mommy up we did. Mommy had to buy some things from Target and then we had to stop at Babies R Us because I was out of shampoo and body wash. Mommy was very hungry so we made a stop at Armadillo Willy's and she got me a grilled cheese sandwich but I was more interested in eating chickie wings. 
I was soooo exhausted because I hadn't taken a good nap and Mommy and I decided that it was time to relax and take a nap. I don't know how long we slept but when we woke up, Grandpa was here and I got to play with him. I also ate dinner and then played some more. Soon, Grandpa said bye  and I played some more. 
Then I showed everyone my latest trick: 
Climbing!


Mommy isn't to thrilled she's scared that I will fall...but I'm such a pro already! She managed to snap a few more pictures of me today including this one...



"I love and miss you Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssss much Daddy!"
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment