Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 100

Dear Dadddy,
100 days! And I miss you so much! It seems like we havent seen you in such a long time. Mommy and I both agree that we can't wait for you to come home, it just isn't the same without you. I was so happy to see you on the computer yesterday even though I was half asleep and feeling icky. But this morning I ran to the laptop and pointed at it hoping you'd be there but Mommy said that you wouldn't be on til after I was sleeping. 
I woke up a little bit better but I was still not feeling at my best. I ate breakfast and then played and asked Mommy for a video so Mommy let me watch Baby MacDonald while she had breakfast. After the video, Mommy gave me some medicine and then changed me. I was getting really tired so we went down for a nap. We slept for two hours and Grandpa came by to play with me but we were both sleeping so we didn't hear him knock. When we woke up I ate my lunch but I wasnt very hungry. Mommy didn't want to push me to eat because I started making gagging noises so she gave me some yogurt and applesauce. We played and played a whole lot and since I was getting tired and it was time for my afternoon nap, Mommy decided to try and get me to nap. I refused and cried and cried and CRIED! Mommy was upset, she says that I was tired and I needed to nap but I didn't want to. Eventually, after about an hour of trying to get me to sleep she gave up. A little while later Grandpa came over and played with me while Mommy started getting dinner ready for everyone. I had some dinner and ate almost everything except for the chicken that was in my pasta, I kept spitting out the chicken pieces, Mommy wasn't too happy but didn't want to deal with me acting like I was going to throw up. I played some more and soon Grandpa left. Mommy and I played with my ball popper and my instruments and I practiced my running skills all over the living room. I was tired but didn't want to go to bed. I cried for about ten minutes but since I had no nap, my eyelids betrayed me and I fell fast asleep.
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment