Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 105

Dear Daddy,
Today we had a very busy day. Mommy worked but when she was off we went to a bunch of stores and she did some shopping for Christmas. We didn't buy much but Mommy bought me a huge stocking! I picked it out so I am very proud of it. When we got home, Mommy wrapped a bunch of presents and we wanted to get the rest of our decorations up but we had other things to do that we just didn't have time to do it. Mommy hopes that we can finish tomorrow.
When we got home, Grandma Adela came over and Mommy offered her some left over spaghetti and when I saw her eating some I wanted some so Mommy gave me a plate of spaghetti with red meat sauce and peas on the side. I loved it and got so messy. 
When I was done, Mommy cleaned me up and I played with Grandpa. I had lots of fun today even though we did a whole lot of shopping which I am not really a fan of. I love you so much and miss you more and more each day. 
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment