Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 85

Dear Daddy,
Today was a very relaxed day. Mommy and I woke up around 8 and then went out to the living room and I played while Mommy got breakfast going for me. I had some oatmeal and some fruit and then when I was done I wanted some puffs. After breakfast, Mommy and I watched Mickey's Clubhouse. Around 10, I started getting fussy because I was tired and wanted to nap so Mommy and I went and took a nice long nap. We woke up around 12:30 and ate lunch and played with my trucks and then we played ball too. I practiced walking around a whole lot today too so I was tired after awhile and wanted to watch a movie. Around 3, we went down for our afternoon nap and fell asleep for two more hours. When we woke up, we went and played and Mommy got dinner ready and then Grandpa showed up. I played my drum for Grandpa and then read some books to him until it was time for me to eat. I was very hungry and gobbled everything up! Soon, Grandpa had to go and I practiced my walking some more and took a few steps that Mommy caught on camera for you. I kept trying to run and then I got tired so the steps that Mommy caught on camera weren't that great, but I'm starting to get the hang of walking more and more every day. I know that when you come home I will be able to run into your arms and give you a big hug and kiss. 
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment