Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 77

Dear Daddy,
BOO! Today was Halloween! In the morning Grandma dressed me up in my Mickey Mouse Costume in the morning and where ever we went people were gushing on how cute I was. When we went to pick Mommy up from work we stopped at BJs for lunch. I had some tomato soup and it was very yummy. After that we stopped at Grandma and Grandpa's so they could see me in my Mickey costumeWe went home and I napped with Mommy because she wanted me to be well rested for trick or treating. We woke up close to 5:30 and then I had dinner and we got dressed to go out.
We went down to Burlingame Avenue for a little bit and then went to Grandma and Grandpa's so they could see me in my Captain Hook outfit. Grandpa took me out around the apartments and I got more candy. I didn't eat any though, cause I don't really like it, Mommy gave me a lick of a lollypop but I hated it and decided to play with Beto and Grandpa instead. I handed out some candy to kids too.
Soon, it was time to get home and I took my bath and went down to bed because I was very tired.
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment