Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 95

Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy had to go to work even though she was sick, and I stayed with Grandma until it was time to pick Mommy up. When we picked her up she told us that she didn't have to work until Tuesday, so I was happy because that means Mommy gets to take care of me!
We came home and I took a nice long nap with Mommy, she was really tired because the medicine the doctor gave her makes her tired. I was good and let her rest until it was time to get up. Mommy played with me for awhile and then fed me my dinner. I got to play with Grandpa and Grandma came over too. Soon, I got ready for bed and I fell asleep soon too. It was a very boring day Daddy, I hope Mommy feels better soon so it can start being more exciting.
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment