Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 89

Dear Daddy,
Today was Mommy's first day back at work after almost 5 days of staying home with me. I really missed her today and I kept forgetting that she went to work so I kept saying "Mama" and asking Grandma when she was coming home. We eventually went to pick her up and I ran to give her a hug when I saw her. I was so happy I covered her face in kisses and boogies but Mommy didn't care because she missed me very much too.
We went to Red Robin for lunch and I had some of Mommy's burger and I also had some fruit. When I got home I was still hungry so I had some more food and then I played with my toys. Mommy and I started working on your Christmas present but I got cranky so we didn't get as much done as we wanted to. We eventually just took a nap and later Grandma Adela showed up and knocked on the door really loud and woke us up. We were scared and not too happy to be awaken like that, I was crying for a good 5 minutes and didn't really want to play with anyone because I was so tired. It took me about 15 minutes until I wanted to play and then I was just non stop. Grandpa and I played while Mommy had dinner and Grandma had some coffee. Then I ate and played some more and soon they had to leave and we started getting ready for bed. I had to have the dreaded icky medicine again and then Mommy read to me.
Miss you so much Daddy, we can't wait for you to come home!
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment