Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 83

Dear Daddy,
Today was Friday and Mommy had to work. My nose was very runny all day long but it seemed like I was getting better. When Mommy got off work, we took her to the doctors because she was still really sick. The doctor said she had the flu and gave her some medicine. We went to drop off the prescription at the pharmacy but couldn't pick it up because Grandma had to go to work and if we waited for it, she would've been late. We went home and I had lunch and then Mommy took a shower and then we decided to watch a movie while we took a nap. We watched Twilight  but about 10 minutes into it we both fell asleep. When we woke up it was almost time for dinner so Mommy started getting dinner ready for everyone. Grandma Adela and Grandpa Toño came over and we played while Mommy finished dinner. I ate my dinner and then everyone ate when I was done. I was so tired but I had to stay up til around nine because Mommy hat to give me my medicine at that time. I watched a movie and Mommy tired to clean and rearragne my toys but she got really tired. Then she put me to bed a little after nine. I fell asleep right away.
Miss you and love you lots,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment