Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 86

Dear Daddy,
Today was a very big day for me. I walk now! I took about 15 steps from the refrigerator to my toy bin and Mommy started going crazy, clapping and screaming "yay Gabriel!" at me and like, crying. She was just being silly. But now the world should fear me, because I am completely mobile! I must master running though, because walking isn't fast enough for me. Mommy managed to get a video of me walking right after I had walked to the toy bin.
When Grandma and Grandpa came to visit I surprised them by walking over to them and they were so happy. 
On another note, I woke up feeling crummy today because I had a horribly runny nose and was fussy all day long. I hate that Mommy has been giving me medicine and saying that I am going to feel better but I don't. I'm glad Mommy is here to take care of me and cuddle with me though, I don't want her to go back to work on Thursday. 
Mommy says that we will probably go to the doctor's tomorrow just to be on the safe side and make sure my ears are clear and that everything is ok.
Miss you Daddy, and wish you were here to see me walk around but I promise that when you come home I will run up to you and give you a huge hug.
Love,
Gabriel


No comments:

Post a Comment