Monday, November 30, 2009

Day104

Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy had to work again but Grandma and Tia Dany were there when I woke up so I was happy. We woke up around 8 and then had some breakfast. 
After awhile, I was getting cranky so Grandma tried to get me to nap with no success. Eventually, we decided to go out so we went to Hillsdale Mall and shopped around. I was so excited to see all the decorations for Christmas at the mall I kept pointing at everything. Mommy got off work so we went to pick her up and now everytime I see a Starbucks, I say "Mama"and want to go inside. I ran over to her when I saw her and she hugged me tight. We went home and I had my lunch while Mommy showered. After she was done she wanted to try to get me to nap since I hadn't slept all day. She thought I was going to fuss and not go to sleep like I have been doing this past week but we both fell asleep. When we woke up Grandma had put up some of the Christmas things. I was so happy and kept looking at everything. Mommy says she wants to finish decorating soon and hopefully get our tree on Sunday. I cant wait to see our tree! 
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment