Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 78

Dear Daddy,
Today I woke up with Mommy next to me because she didn't have to work until around 7. When she left I ate breakfast and then we got ready for church. At church I decided to not behave very well and scream and squak like a bird. When church was over we went home for a little while and then headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I played with Grandpa and Beto and I got to see Alicia too. She's getting so big everyone says but she still looks tiny to me so I don't want to play with her just yet.
Mommy came from work and had some tostadas and gorditas that Tia Angelica made but I didn't get any. Everyone kept saying how yummy they were but didn't share. Finally, we came home so I could nap and when I woke up it was dark outside. Mommy said that she didn't like the time change, but I don't know what she's talking about. I went and had dinner and then Tio Jesus, Tia Angelica, Jesusito and Beto came over and we all played. I went to bed pretty late but I was so tired I was asleep right away!
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment