Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 102

Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy had to work again but when she was off we had to go to the grocery store and target to get some things for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I guess we are going over to Grandma Adela's and Grandpa Toño's house and are going to eat lots of yummy food. Mommy has been kind of upset because she says you love Thanksgiving and wont be here with us. But don't worry Daddy, Mommy and I will eat your serving! I'll make you proud! 
When we got home we got dinner ready and then ate. Mommy made some spaghetti and I ate some. It was good. Then I played a little longer and then got ready for bed. I was very tired because I didn't nap much. Mommy says she doesn't know why I am refusing to nap. I guess she's tired because she's old, I have too much to do to be tired! 
Love and miss you sooo much,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment