Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 103

Dear Daddy, 
Happy Thanksgiving Daddy! Today I woke up and Grandma was already cooking! It smelled so yummy that I kept going to the kitchen and trying to pass the baby gate because I wanted to see what she was making. Around 11 we went and picked Mommy up from work, she was so tired because she said work was very crazy. We went home and had some lunch, Mommy thought it would be a good idea for me to nap so I wouldn't be a complete cranky mess later but I refused and did not want to go down. Soon Mommy gave up and started getting ready and then got me dressed. Mommy said I looked very handsome and looked like a big boy.

Next, we went to Grandma Adela's house and everyone loved my outfit. They all said I looked handsome and I did look darn good! I was wearing my nice shoes, some pants, a button down shirt and a sweater with my coat over that and my cute hat! Mommy knows how to dress me well!
I played with Grandpa and Beto for awhile and walked all over the place and soon everyone said we were going to eat dinner. We all gave thanks for what we have in life, Mommy and I both Gave thanks for you. You are the best daddy (and husband, Mommy says) we could have asked for. We cant wait for you to come home and have thanksgiving with us.
Miss you so much Daddy and can't wait for you to come home!
Love,
Gabriel

PS. I kept true to my word, I ate turkey, shoveled it into my mouth. Everyone thought it was funny and Mommy wishes that she could've gotten a video of me doing it but her camera died.

No comments:

Post a Comment